13. End of Tour
Welcome back to where we started – the entrance of The Gallery.
A bit of background before I let you go and explore. Phil Swallow
, our web site designer, did a beautiful Clean Language facilitation with James Lawley and me (Penny Tompkins) to help us find an organising metaphor for the new site – now how congruent is that? We liked the metaphor of The Clean Collection and a gallery because it met our desire to have our website be both historical and current, to be a showcase for the field, to be a contribution, and to be our ‘face to the world’.
If you would like to begin viewing exhibits in the Clean Collection in more detail there are lots of ways to get to a relevant article; via the:
- Article Categories in the left-hand panel.
- Advanced Search facility.
- List of Authors.
- Site Map which gives a complete list of all articles by category.
If you want to sit down and have a rest you might like to go outside to the Clean Forum
Cafe. Here you can participate in discussions, ask questions, or just read what others are thinking and doing.
A great way to be up-to-date with what’s going on in the clean community is to sign up for the monthly Newsletter
produced jointly with the Clean Change Company
. This contains tips, success stories, applications, networking and training opportunities. And rest assured, your name and email details are only used to inform you of clean-related news and events.
There are a number of resources not yet covered in the tour. They can be accessed via the drop-down menu bar at the top of the page:
- A list of services and events that James and I offer can be found here. If you are interested in psychotherapy or coaching with us; or supervision of your practice; or would like to participate in a small group Self-Modelling weekend dedicated to your own personal development; you will find what you need here.
- A list of products. Apart from our book and DVD, you can earn CEUs from reading Metaphors in Mind, and we will point you to where you can buy books, DVDs and other resources by our colleagues.
- Other resources include answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Less Frequently Asked Questions; a selection of our favourite quotes about metaphor; a list of Clean Practice Groups; information about training, certification and research.
- We also have many links to other sites that feature Clean Language and Symbolic Modelling in some way, and you can set up RSS feeds to keep track of regularly changing content on this site.
If you would like to find out more about our services and products, or give us feedback about the site, or exchange links with us, please let Zannie Barrett
know via the Contact Form
It's been a pleasure having you on this short tour. I do hope you will have many enjoyable and fruitful hours browsing the Clean Collection and come back to visit us over and over as we are always adding new items. If you would like to take the Gallery Tour
again, a new group will depart in a few minutes.[If you have enjoyed the tour, please show your appreciation in the traditional manner on the way out.]