DVDs of Clean Language Training Modules 1 – 4
Clean Change Company has an ethos of sharing and spreading the word
about Clean Language. They have produced a boxed sets of DVDs covering their
foundation level training in Clean Language and Clean Space.
This is the first time a filmed version of the
training has been made available and it provides a cost-effective way to start learning to use Clean
Language. Filmed during the 2010 Summer School Training lead by Wendy Sullivan, the DVDs
clearly and effectively show the content of the modules so that you
feel part of the training group while your
learning comes alive when and where it suits you.
* The DVDs include theory, Question and Answer sessions, demonstrations by experienced Clean Language facilitators, the setting up of group activities, debriefs and discussions.
* Participation of guest trainers / facilitators enriches your learning: Penny Tompkins, James Lawley, Rupert Meese, Margaret Meyer, Julie McCracken and Andy Nelson.
* A rare filmed client session by internationally respected, leading proponents of Clean Language, Penny Tompkins and James Lawley.
* Each module comes as a boxed set with a booklet containing the key questions, models and frameworks for that Module.
* The DVDs illustrate the humanity, gentleness, creativity, humour, fun, and evidence of change that are all part of the training.
Module One: Introduction to Clean Language and Metaphor 3 DVDs
Module Two: Targeting Change 3 DVDs
Module Three: Change for Good 4 DVDs*
*One DVD is of Penny Tompkins & James Lawley facilitating a client in a change-work session.
Module Four: Space for Success 3 DVDs
Wendy is also a qualified trainer of NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and uses it alongside Clean Language in her work with individual clients, and business teams.
All information on this web site (unless otherwise stated) is Copyright © 1997- Penny Tompkins and James Lawley of The Developing Company. All rights reserved. You may reproduce and disseminate any of our copyrighted information for personal use only providing the original source is clearly identified. If you wish to use the material for any other reason please contact: